You're looking for a sales position that's lucrative, challenging and at the cusp of some of the biggest changes in human history?
Well good ... it's actually been looking for you as well!
Woyster Media is a social media and video marketing company dedicated to giving the “little guy” a BIG voice in their marketplace so they can successfully compete against their local competition as well as the corporate giants with their seemingly unlimited budgets and in-house marketing teams.
By creating a robust and engaging online social presence for our clients we keep their name and strong branding in front of a growing audience of would-be buyers. We show off their company’s “personality” to make them part of their community thus demonstrating them as industry experts and an authority in their field. The end result is an ever-growing community of buyers who know, like and trust their company long before they step foot in a brick and mortar building.
This is written to reach out to the person that truly sees that the importance of Social Media and it's potential impact on the economy are growing daily in every industry, globally and locally. As more business owners begin to see the world go mobile and knowing that their consumers can be reached online before walking into their store, these business owners are seeking help!
If you like, don't like, understand, or don't understand social media but you do see that there's a world of opportunity in Social Media Marketing and that it must be an integral part of any thriving company's marketing plan from 2013 moving forward then we look forward to your reply. Here's YOUR chance to be a part in reviving the economy one "little guy" at a time.
What's in it for you?
- Commission + Residuals
Also.... If everyone 10 years from now saw how social media and new-age marketing has changed the way we think, live, and buy... Wouldn't you want to have had your part in that revolutionary shift?
What we're looking for...
- Previous sales experience, ideally in B2B sales
- Outgoing personality and ability to build rapport quickly with decision makers
- Experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small- medium service based companies
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, and adaptable to new situations
- Marketing / Sales experience
- Hunger to serve and better others lives
- Some understanding of Social Media and it's importance for every organization
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Not afraid to cold call on small and medium sized businesses.
- Strategically and creatively think in a fast-paced environment
- Work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet goals
If you want to help build an organization or you enjoy selling on your own we encourage your response and look forward to speaking with you soon.
National Sales Director
C - 484.620.2336